Guernsey Photography Festival 2021
The Guernsey Photography Festival brings together major names in international photography with a host of emerging talent, for a packed month of exhibitions, workshops and events on the beautiful island of Guernsey.
TALKS, TOURS AND EVENTS
- Pierfranceso Celada: When I feel Down, I Take the Train to the Happy Valley (private view)
- Guernsey Photography Festival Opening Ceremony with the Guernsey Symphony Orchestra
- Chicanes: Nathalie Boulouch in conversation with Eliza Larvego
- Atomic Ed: Tim Clark in conversation with Janire Najera
- Face to Face: Jean-Christophe Godet in conversation with Ekow Eshun
- Hannah Modigh: Hurricane Season (exhibition opening)
- Chloe Jafe: I Give You My Life (exhibition opening)
- Ron Tarver: An Overdue Conversation with my Father (exhibition opening)
- Anais Lopez: The Migrant
- Tim Clark in conversation with Anastasia Samoylova
- Elisa Larvego: Chicanes (exhibition opening)
- Sylvain Granjon: Rebels (exhibition opening)
- Fergus Greer: Leigh Bowery Looks (exhibition opening)
- The Leigh Bowery Party
- Portfolio Review: Advice from Jean-Christophe Godet
5th, 12th and 19th October:
- Guernsey Photography Festival Guided Tour
For further exhibition details please visit the Visual Arts section in 'What's On' on our website.
For information regarding the festival please visit the Guernsey Photography Festival website.