Liberation Family Fun Day
Whilst Liberation Day celebrations are set to be a little different this year, Guernsey Market Place are in the midst of organising an open-air family fun day!
Join us on 9th May between 10am and 4pm for children's activities, entertainment, music, and market stalls selling locally made products. There will be something for everyone!
Here's a list of some of the things which are scheduled for the day so far:
- Market stalls will be set up throughout the Market Place with traders selling local, handmade products.
- The Streat will be putting on a delicious BBQ outside in the Square.
- Guernsey Arts Commission will be holding arts and crafts area for children with badge, crown and keyring making.
- The Guille Alles Library will be doing a fantastic and theatrical children's reading from 10am - 12pm on the steps by MYLK.
- The GSPCA will be set up to do some fundraising and to speak to people who are interesting in giving a home to one of the animals in their care.
- Benberts Candyfloss will be there to whip up some fluffy sweet treats.
- The amazing Chair O Plane will be set up on the terrace and is bound to be popular with the little ones!
Keep checking their Facebook page for updates - they will add to the schedule as more is confirmed over the coming weeks!