Creative Sark Festival
Creative Sark presents an exciting programme of summer events from 9th-18th June, including textiles workshops, floristry, theatre, art lessons, and music.
Spaces are limited and will fill up quickly, so grab your place and see you there!
- Thursday 9th June: Textiles Duo Day
- Friday 10th June: Fun with Fibres
- Saturday 11th June: Floral Day
- Sunday 12th June: Tapestry Weaving
- Monday 13th June: Let's Knit
- Tuesday 14th June: Pottery Lessons
- Wednesday 15th June: Drawing for Pleasure
- Thursday 16th June: Recycle Fashion
- Friday 17th June: Inkle Weaving
- Saturday 18th June: Vocal Workshop with Sonneux
Unless otherwise specified, the costs of the workshops will include all materials. Just supply your enthusiasm!
Please click on the festival programme PDF and pamphlet images below for a detailed summary of pricing and events.