Pottery Wheel Experience
6:30pm - 8:30pm | 12th Apr
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Iris and Dora Workshop
You will get an hour with one of our experienced potters as part of a small group (no more than 6 students). During this hour, you will work on centering the clay and pulling it up. You will then have another hour of independent wheel time immediately afterwards.
What’s included in the price?
- 4kg bag of earthenware clay.
- 1 hour pottery group throwing lesson with one of our experienced potters.
- 1 hours independent wheel time.
- Firing for 1 finished piece.
What should I wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing that you are relaxed about getting messy. We recommend trousers as you’ll sit close to the wheel as you throw.
Please ensure long hair is tied back, jewellery, watches, long necklaces, scarves etc are removed. Please note that it is very difficult to throw pots with long nails.
- T: 01481 721375
- E: [email protected]
- Iris & Dora Ruette Braye St Peter Port Guernsey GY1 1PL